SHOPPING CART

No Products in the Cart

TOTAL:
£0.00

WHY ARE WE CONTINUOUSLY TALKING ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE AND THE ENVIRONMENT?

by UU Marketing on August 19, 2021

The stark reality is the time is NOW to change, there is no other way forward to help save our Planet. Keeping one’s head in the sand, is no longer the option. Making a change, makes sense! If we think about it in simple terms… It’s the same as taking on a new change for a healthy lifestyle to improve our health! The time has come together and put as much passion & effort into the health of our planet!

 

Plastic food containers, wrappers, beauty, personal care & Traditional cleaning products, play a part in making our environment clean and healthy, but are they healthy for the Planet?

 

  1. The continuous demand & creation of millions of tonnes of virgin plastic within the food, personal care and beauty category is staggering. Not to mention single-use spray cleaning bottles & microplastic in liquitabs are poisoning our oceans & polluting the planet via landfill.

 

  1. Plastic is a huge problem - Only 3% of traditional spray bottle is actually detergent the remaining 97% is just water.

 

  1. The hot topic currently mentioned in BBC climate news programmes, & Sky NEWS Daily Climate show reports we are Shipping endless tonnes of plastic filled with water. This inevitability contributes to rising C02 emissions due to heavy logistics – leading to the Climate Change we are all experiencing NOW!

 

  1. Many beauty & cleaning products claim to be eco-friendly, but are they?

 

What are your thoughts?  -  Have your say!

We would love to hear your comments!. 💚💚💚

CLICK & LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR ECO-JOURNEY!

LEAVE A COMMENT

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published


BACK TO TOP