No Products in the Cart
Collectively all information that you submit to Aegis Vision Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998; Time
Aegis Vision Limited, or us
Aegis Vision Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 5134589 whose registered office is at Gladstone House, 77-79 High Street, Egham, Surrey TW20 9HY, United Kingdom;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Aegis Vision Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Aegis Vision Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, www.uunique.uk.com , and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
3. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. Full Name Postal Address Telephone
d. Credit Card details (if you purchase something from us).
4. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Aegis Vision Limited is the "data controller".
5. We will retain any Data as per HMRC requirements.
6. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
7. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
8. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
9. Aegis Vision Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. This includes among others companies chosen by us to process payments and dispatch cargo for fulfilment of the order. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
12. You retain the right to restrict our use of that Data and at any time may unsubscribe from any mailing list.
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
14. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
15. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Aegis Vision Limited (where such Data is held).
16. Data security is of great importance to Aegis Vision Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
17. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
18. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
24. You may also unsubscribe our Newsletters by email to email@example.com.
Dated: 21 May 2018